• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Warm-Ups...

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
Smith is fat. Bouch has a pretty good physique, good arm and shoulder definition and the gut whilst slighty big is solid. Also, he is the fittest player in the side - beats everyone in the blip test.
Fair enough. Just looked like he was carrying a bit of blubber. Which is the shirt's fault, so we're all agreed there :).

jondavluc

State Regular
Bangaladesh putting up a good fight so far.They would be proud of their efforts in these warm up matches I reckon.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sri Lanka should still win this, but as I said in the other thread you'd fancy top teams to beat them if they can manage a moderate total against SL's tough bowling unit.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Shakib is the ****ing man.
If Mortaza wasn't so bipoar and Mahmuddlah/Razzak were given their full quota I reckon Bangladesh would've won this.

jondavluc

State Regular
Sri Lanka and West Indies win these warm ups.Congrats Will be looking forword to seeing them play aganist Australia .

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good comeback from Bangladesh there. Pretty sure Sangakkara got himself out to give everyone else a bat though. That's the problem with warm-ups, you always wonder to what extent everyone is trying.

Ireland, meanwhile, got absolutely mauled by Chris Gayle. Need Peter Connell back, give us a better chance of getting the big wickets early.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The weather concerns me. If it's overcast and the ball swings and/or seams, we're in with an excellent shout setting a score of 130-140. If it's still sunny, we can't match their hitting and will be reduced to hoping for a trademark Bangladeshi brainfart.