• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Rugby World Cup 2015 Final

ajdude

International Coach
geez I love the massive differences between Union and League, Jessica Mauboy would be singing away right now

ajdude

International Coach
geez I love the massive differences between Union and League, Jessica Mauboy would be singing away right now
ch9's probably wondering why there isn't a separate channel featuring 4 different camera angles of Sonny Bill Williams during the post-match

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Too good NZ. Deserved winners. Carter was magnificent. He wears gold the result probably reverses. Wonderful player.

Niall

International Coach
CSqsj9LUwAEaj9B.jpg

Cancer victim/Survivor, fair play.

Rugby wouldn't be close to my favorite sport, but I thought that was a good final to cap off an excellent competition. Clutch from Daniel Carter towards the end as well.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Well done NZ - the champion team won, well deserved. I thought the game was quite good and I was getting pretty excited when we scored to make it 21-17. Drew Mitchell had a night to forget, if he plays at Milner-Skudder's level the result potentially could have been different. Pretty pleased that we even made the Final though, a great tournament from both sides.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
A good way to sign off the international careers of some absolute champion players. Australia still have a young team in comparison - should stand them in good stead for 2019. Some major rebuilding work for NZ in that time period.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Well done New Zealand.
The dean mumm knock on in the 69th minute was critical. Australia didn't touch the ball again until the 75th minute and then 10 points was too much. Shame Kane Douglas could not have played 80 minutes.
Commiserations to Australia played very well.
Good game. Good final. Good tournament.

Spark

Global Moderator
Mumm had something of a shocker tbh, having no lineout in the first half really killed us.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Good on Ritchie for not announcing his retirement today and making the occasion partly about him instead of the victory.
A few people online are laying into that interviewer for asking prying questions. I didn't mind her but I don't think cheika will be inviting her for high tea any time soon.

WalkingWicket

State 12th Man
I liked how they kept showing Kylie Minogue in the stands, but I was disappointed that there was not a Kiwi equivalent - would have been nice to see Crowed House there.

Decent game, predictable result, watched it in a pub full of Kiwis who were very noisy but had spurious knowledge of the rules.

Spark

Global Moderator
I'm actually more disappointed that the tournament is over as a whole than the fact we lost. It's been magnificent.