• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sigh. I know this smacks of waving imaginary cards to referees, but i'd like to point out that Dinnen is consistently in violation of points 1 and 3 of the CW Code of Conduct.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Sigh. I know this smacks of waving imaginary cards to referees, but i'd like to point out that Dinnen is consistently in violation of points 1 and 3 of the CW Code of Conduct.
Hi pot, it's kettle. You're black.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Decent performance in the first friendly. Was especially pleasing to see that Mork, Dauth, Kears and Heads were able to get some runs on board (even if they don't count as official FC stats). Bowling was solid, and could certainly have been helped by better fielding!

Will be numerous changes for the 2nd & 3rd Matchs so that everyone gets at least 1 warm-up match.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Good hitout against the Colts today, with a little extra time we would have chased that down. Bowling really needs to knuckle down and the batting has got a bit of work to do.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Ditto.

If it's possible in the OD friendlies, I wouldn't mind batting at 4, obviously depends on what spots are open though.