• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Absolutley delighted with the start i've made... Made good runs in my only FC game, and now an unbeaten 92 in the ODersn and off just 70 balls... Hopefully i dont waste all my runs before the season starts.

Bowlers copped a bit of stick in that ODer though...

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah great start by you Blewy. Good to have you on board.

Mixed results so far, will hopefully perform better in the last OD.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
On the bench for the OD game just gone. Players involved in the CL aren't affected with the warm-ups, makes too many selection headaches, thus why these aren't counted as official FC/OD games.

Not to worry though, we're rotating people in these matches to give us a chance to find a good comination for the first official FC & OD matches of the season :)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Solid start to the friendly's without being dominant, but hopefully we put things together come the real thing and look for some silverware this season...

Johnners

OD lineup is a worry, but we'll pull through. Just need a few batsmen to stand-up to help Dauth this season, as I think our bowling be ok (3/4 CWXI OD representatives)

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
OD lineup is a worry, but we'll pull through. Just need a few batsmen to stand-up to help Dauth this season, as I think our bowling be ok (3/4 CWXI OD representatives)
Haven't heard much as far as selection goes mate, but where's my name sitting this season in terms of OD appearences? Rare?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
yeah.. I scored at a decent rate in the FC friendlies.. Hopefully that can be taken as some indicator as to how I would go in the ODs.. So gutted about getting run out in the one chance I got. :(

Eds

International Debutant
I played alright in the friendlies. Don't think I will get much chance in the actual season though?

Johnners

It's hard to say exactly how much playing time each person may or may not get this season. Apart from a group of about 7 players over both forms of the game, no-one has a cemented spot in the starting XI, so how much playing time each person may or may not get will be dependent on how they take their chances when given one.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Captaincy 101.
I prefer the latter tbh.

In all seriousness, looks like we've got a good group here. Plenty of guys fighting for a game.