• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
lol.. My leggies are actually ok.. My problem is I don't have much of a googly or a top spinner. Working on my flipper, as we speak..

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You had ten days to compose a comeback and that was all you could come up with?

I hope your reactions are a little bit better with the bat. Actually, I don't.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
You had ten days to compose a comeback and that was all you could come up with?

I hope your reactions are a little bit better with the bat. Actually, I don't.
Haven't checked this forum in 10 days, got better things to concentrate on than a mindless war of words with the worst team in the competition.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Lulz, you brought up my innings then when I respond it becomes a mindless war of words. Can't wait to get you out this season/

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haven't checked this forum in 10 days, got better things to concentrate on than a mindless war of words with the worst team in the competition.
That'll be because we had **** rookies like you. Now we've got rid of the dead weight and got people with actual talent.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Must've missed your call up to the ODI side. I'll put the bitterness aside and say congrats with sincerity.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
This bullying of Dinnen, while hilarious as it's been, could deter people from signing up or staying active. That, and it's ****ing boring now, ****s.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This bullying of Dinnen, while hilarious as it's been, could deter people from signing up or staying active. That, and it's ****ing boring now, ****s.
LOL, my final post in this thread then, but as I said HE brought ME up. I was an innocent victim. If anyone is being bullied, it's me :cry: