• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Red Thread

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Disappointing result, but nothing to worry about seeing as it was a fairly inexperienced lineup. Very pleasing to see SJS ton up at the top of the order though, and also good to see some runs for Bharni/Goff

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We haven't had a decent teaboy for years, its the one thing missing from the club. Don't think you can blame Smitteh for being upset over that.
Yeah, it's a fair comment dav. I didn't think you'd be so happy about wanting to move into that position due to being bumped down by me mind you.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
In fairness i do make a cracking cup of coffee, but tea is not on the agenda. The disgraced half of my family from Yorkshire were big tea drinkers so I made the decision when i was 7 never to make a cup of tea again in my life. I believe the day was 1 August 1989.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
or the Red Jets and use something like this. . .

or call ourselves theJolly Reds

and use this . . .

Last edited:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Other ideas include...

The Red Rascals

Red Cats

The Red Rats

Red Bats

and have shirts like . . .