• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The legacy of Chris Cairns

Flem274*

123/5
tbf, he did bully a very mentally ill man into match fixing

cairns is worse than just a guy who fixed a league no one cares about, when he was in he was genuinely nasty. he doesn't deserve to die but Mr X definitely escaped justice.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Will be very unfair if someone thinks that way. None of us are Jesus.
You don't have to be Jesus in order to justify judging someone or wishing someone dead. There's nothing wrong with it.

I mean, it might not be the most healthy thing from your own well being POV, but I don't see anything wrong in saying "I wish that **** X was dead." It's not like you're saying you'd flick the switch on Old Sparky (not our poster, the electric chair) itself.

Don't see an issue for example in saying I wish the leader of IS/ some evil dictator/ Tony Abbott was dead. It might not be a sentiment overflowing with the milk of human kindness, but so ****ing what? these people are terrible.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
And now just a week after being discharged from hospital, he has found out he's got bowel cancer. Hope they can deal to it quickly - very high rates of it amongst NZers btw

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
And now just a week after being discharged from hospital, he has found out he's got bowel cancer. Hope they can deal to it quickly - very high rates of it amongst NZers btw
Any doubts, get yourself checked out too. As FP's said above, it's all too common here (and elsewhere).