• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The last Ashes without referrals – a running tally of umpiring errors

Matt79

Global Moderator
Cue: years and years of animosity towards the English players involved for being "cheats" for appealing in a highly pressurised and emotional environment. Can't imagine such an event ever happening if Australia was in the field... :ph34r:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Just seen the Clark dismissal, one of the worst of all-time.

His reaction not too clever though. Have seen Pietersen fined for less.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just seen the Clark dismissal, one of the worst of all-time.

His reaction not too clever though. Have seen Pietersen fined for less.
Poor Stueh knows he probably won't be picked again, so he won't give a **** if they suspend him or sommat.

Burgey

Collingwood 2nd innings at the Oval - out off another no ball
Don't think it was actually, thought his heel landed first behind the line then went forward.

Deserves to be out for playing a bouncer so gheyly though.

Uppercut

Don't think it was actually, thought his heel landed first behind the line then went forward.

Deserves to be out for playing a bouncer so gheyly though.
I hate when they show you a still frame of the bowler's foot over the line and act like it somehow proves it was a no-ball.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Feck. Just saw Clark's dismissal. Honestly reckon we were appealing for LBW initially. Genuinely think it's the most a "catch" has ever missed the bat by for an upheld appeal I've ever seen. Woeful, woeful stuff.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
I actually thought the Clark one was clearly out live in real time. I even shouted "Just walk Stuart, you know you hit it..." at the TV. So I have some sympathy with the umpire.

Yet I also thought North was not out in real time. Odd.