• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Great win guys. Hope we can run on from here. Still in with a shout at our first final in my time at the club.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Spin did the damage. Jack and I took 6-50ish between us from 20, you can't argue with that IMO

Josh

International Regular
Jeez shattered about the loss in the FC game, though!! Get in there for the OD final though.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
good win today guys in the one day game. lets hope we can get a finals birth hey boys. dig deep!

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Rest up all the OD regulars in the hope that we somehow overhaul Blue, IMO

Who are our next two games against, and who do Blue have? Hoping they somehow have Black twice, even though I know it's not possible. Or maybe Black once, and once against us, could be an exciting finish.

Could always go check the fixtures myself

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Okay so we have black and red, and they have red and masters. We need them to lose both, and we need to win both. Any ideas?

cpr

International Coach
Get Stuart Atwell and Nigel Bannister on the umpires list to stand in our last two games. Mebbie we might 'hit' some wickets.

bryce

International Regular
Catches
Read 8/9 - 89%
J.McNamara 5/6 - 83%
Reddlapalli 4/5 - 80%
Dinnen 7/9 - 78%
Corrin 30/39 - 77%
Scott 19/26- - 73%
Mamesh 20/29 - 69%
Gonzalez 18/27 - 67%
Chapman 2/3 - 67%
Malone 19/30 - 63%
E.McNamara 5/8 - 63%
Forner 14/23 - 61%
Dubb-Lynch 25/42 - 60%
Raftery 9/15 - 60%
Mitchell 11/20 - 56%
Garven 26/48 - 54%
Cunningham 16/31 - 52%
Lezama 12/23 - 52%
Rose 12/24 - 50%
Cameron 0/1 - 0%
Sarwar 0/1 - 0%

bryce

International Regular
Is there a ball-by-ball somewhere? Think Corrin is gonna take hands of the year, will set qualifying at 15 attempted catches