• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Basically, you play like someone from Green.

Got a whole lineup that'll hit a load or nothing. Corrin and his 251 (was it not out? can't remember....) a prime example of that last season. Is one of the main reasons we don't bat well in two innings of a match half the time.
**** that, I think I took the best figures of any dev leaguer this season :ph34r:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, thought the stats had been updated since I last checked, my outburst might have been a tad premature and petulant.

Have underperformed the last couple of OD rounds, thus dropping my average. Still disappointed not to be playing though.
Needed to give Tozzer a game and Raftery was doing better than you in the bits and pieces department.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So Mitchell, any big signings lined up for next season?

Have two years left on my contract here, still loving it despite a lack of finals. Hoping to get some decent offseason cricket this season, might see if I can get some FC in Sri Lanka. Also hoping to be picked on an A tour.

Enjoyed batting at 7 this season. Average more at 7/8 than I do in the top six (in FC). Bowling didn't stand up, though.

If I had to vote for a Green of the year, reckon I'd go with Scott (Y)

bryce

International Regular
Rose dropping Mork in that last OD means he bottoms out

Catches
Read 8/10 - 80%
Corrin 30/39 - 77%
Scott 19/26- - 73%
Dinnen 9/12 - 73%
J.McNamara 7/10 - 70%
Mamesh 21/31 - 68%
Gonzalez 20/30 - 67%
Chapman 4/6 - 67%
Reddlapalli 4/6 - 67%
Malone 19/30 - 63%
Dubb-Lynch 30/49 - 61%
Forner 14/23 - 61%
E.McNamara 6/10 - 60%
Mitchell 11/20 - 56%
Raftery 9/16 - 56%
Garven 27/51 - 53%
Cunningham 16/31 - 52%
Lezama 12/23 - 52%
Cameron 1/2 - 50%
Rose 12/25 - 48%
Sarwar 0/1 - 0%

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Topped the batting and bowling averages :p

Pretty happy with my batting as a whole, would have liked to finish on a stronger note but averaging 49 for the year is my best yet.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
What are some thoughts on initiating a Green's B&F competition starting this year? Maybe the RJ Malone Medal for most valuable Green player?

Could have an FC, List A, best rookie, and the always prestigious best team man as well if we wanted.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha you idiot. You played way more for us last season than you would've done anywhere else.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
TBF Mitchell, I think he's put it down to the atmosphere in the dressing room rather than selection.