• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Because when I was a rookie they took me on and gave me a first-team place almost straight away when Red snubbed me and Black offered me Grade Cricket :p. Loyalty is the key, and Mitchell and I are in the process of devising a masterplan to become world champions.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Because when I was a rookie they took me on and gave me a first-team place almost straight away when Red snubbed me and Black offered me Grade Cricket :p. Loyalty is the key, and Mitchell and I are in the process of devising a masterplan to become world champions.
Fair enough.

...which world? :unsure:

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have 7 people averaging over 45 with the bat in FC, first time ever i think Greens have been using the bat the right way up.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah. Though all our OD batsmen minus Scott just stunk the place out. What a gun performance from Scott. Played (Y)

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So true

Just saw that myself, Read and Rose are in the A side V Pakistan. Pretty gun.

Assume we'll miss a Green game, mind?

Matteh

Yeah, i've had to pick a slightly different looking FC side for the next game. Cameron/Gonzalez/Chapman in, Corrin/Rose/Scott forced out.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well I hope we go well without all of us. Hope my place is still there when I get back, mind :ph34r:

Furball

Evil Scotsman
AWTA.

Greens clearly have the most talented rookie around, we'll be a force to be reckoned with in the coming years.

Matteh

Then everyone got old/left...

Were utterly crap the first proper season i was here, been slowly rising since.

bryce

International Regular
Haha I was in Black but got traded in a deal by Garven before i'd played a single game of anything, me and Timewell for Cloete IIRC... Anyway, a good OD result but **** FC result, nice century from Scott but not much else to say except i've finally hit a 50 this season, but me and Dubb-Lynch dropped three catches each in that FC game, we're gonna do some overtime on our fielding practice:sleep:

Catches
Dinnen 2/2 - 100%
E.McNamara 1/1 - 100%
Read 1/1 - 100%
Forner 9/10 - 90%
Reddlapalli 4/5 - 80%
Corrin 15/19 - 79%
Mamesh 12/16 - 75%
J.McNamara 3/4 - 75%
Chapman 2/3 - 67%
Malone 11/17 - 65%
Gonzalez 7/11 - 64%