• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Green Thread

Gonzo

Cricket Spectator
Sorry about the inactivity but I am back. Been working alot so not enough time.

Anyway, Good work guys.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Poor Smitteh. Want a virtual hug? I'll give it you in exchange for a 100-run headstart next time we face off in the ODs.

readie

State Regular
Hopefully be able to get a decent shot at FC cricket at some stage this season apart from a patchy few games occasionally, haven't really given FC cricket a good shot and my Club cricket form shows I shouldn't be the complete hack I have been so far in my career. Focused on getting straight back into form now I'm back and contributing to the team in OD's though :)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You had 2 overs and went for 18 runs, stick to your batting for now, have loads of bowlers.

cpr

International Coach
Have been missing Read in OD, Garven did well at 6. Decent depth in the lineup with that lineup.

Bigger issue for me is the lack of batting backup in FC, sure we've got Read(sub 20 FC average), Raftery (sub 20 FC average), Reddlapalli (failed to impress in his game), just Dinnen left to try. Damn you Lezama and Gonzalez.
FC batting average 26.5, not helped by most of those games being the first games of my career (no grade last year to give me a slight boost). Ave 42.5 this year, not exactly expecting to be a reg, but harsh call dropping me based on crap average at the start of last year

OD dont deserve to carry drinks mind.

Matteh

Point was, it didn't fill me with confidence to see some career averages with Gonzalez/Lezama out, but you've been going alright in FC this season though to be fair.

bryce

International Regular
Dinnen - inspired selection:cool: Extremely encouraging to see that sort of form from Scott and Mitchell too

Matteh

Was the only spare batsman we had at the time to replace Thamba 'the test player' Mamesh itbt. :p

bryce

International Regular
Could have possibly snuck Gonzalez in imo, or does he need more than one post

Last edited: