• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Loony BoB

International Captain
Goal: Help us win a trophy, or at least get to a final. This is the year we should manage such a thing, I reckon. We've come a long way and last season we had a fantastic run, now we just need to put our experience towards not slipping up in the second half of the season.

Flying V

U19 12th Man
Goals for the next season?

Keep my ER under 4 and for the Colts to choke slightly less this time around.
Hopefull be kept in the squad after good performances :laugh: haha I jest

but no seriously, payrise, Rai's wet towels are now dried and crusty and they smell :(

Loony BoB

International Captain
Hmm, who are the players we still have going for us at the moment? Looking to make up another off-season stats file.

EDIT: Figured out we definitely have at least the following active in off-season...

BC Fitzsimmons
YA Fjermestad
MW Wilson
DP Towns
CR Butler
TV Weber
DH Cole
DK Rai
GM Thomas
KS Wright
T Bochat
RG Dunn

Not sure what's going on with the following...
WA Kerr
NB Spinks
AS Das
NR Hancock
A Pimpkins
MA Hutchinson
WR Quinn

If I'm missing anyone entirely, let me know!

EDIT: I may just keep my eyes on this Goff Junior chap, too...

Last edited: