• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T2M2 Draft

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everton Weekes (48)

Mulled over my options for half an hour but cant go wrong with an ATG I suppose

ataraxia

International Coach
As Magrat pointed out before, I'm not particularly capitalising upon my position. I'll have Ranjitsinhji (15)

3) RT Ponting* /
4) Ranjitsinhji / o
7) RJ Hadlee o /
8) RW Marsh + /
9) FS Trueman o
10) AME Roberts o

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Jack Cowie (9)

3) G Headley 22
4) M Yousuf 90
6) A Flower (wk) 63
8) R Ashwin 71
9) M Marshall 81
10) J Cowie 9

Total= 336

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As Magrat pointed out before, I'm not particularly capitalising upon my position. I'll have Ranjitsinhji (15)

3) RT Ponting* /
4) Ranjitsinhji / o
7) RJ Hadlee o /
8) RW Marsh + /
9) FS Trueman o
10) AME Roberts o

Looking at your team makeup that seems an awesome pick

stephen

I'll take Bill Woodfull (35)

Barry Richards
Bill Woodfull
Ken Barrington
Michael Hussey
Bob Willis
Bishan Bedi

Bringing my total to 357

Last edited:

stephen

Yeah that waiting for a round to finish seems a bit favoured toward the late pickers doesn't it
Yeah. We could keep the same format but roll into the next round seamlessly. If a pick would elevate a player to higher in the draft than the other active player they could simply get a second pick straight away.

Teuton

International Captain
That was bad lack for ataraxia. Trying to finish one round before starting the next was supposed to stop being skipped too many times. We will enforce the 8 hour time out on last pick more closely now. He still had a good pick though. Since everyone has different sets available that also means dropping a few spots is less likely to mean you miss out on your top preferences.

@Magrat Garlick and @Michaelf7777777 are up now.
Me and jojo to finish off

Last edited: