• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T2M2 Draft

Teuton

International Captain
@mr_mister

And then if not mistaken after mr_mister's pick there will be 2 people on the clock - to confirm this won't apply to last pick in each round? (As orders for future rounds could be influenced by that final pick in any round.)

Stephen ZA > kingkallis > AndrewB the first 3 picks for Round 2 as things stand (although subject to Teuton and mr_mister's first round picks) if I'm not mistaken.
Yes this is all correct. I will post the official order after mr's pick.

Teuton

International Captain
I will post the big board of picks later today when sitting at a PC.

But I can confirm that both stephenza & KK are up now, and andrewb can pick once either of those do (or time out).

In the case of a tie, all the tied teams will be up at the same time, but the next in the order will have to wait until only 1 picker remains on the clock.

Teuton

International Captain
DrafterTests<1010s20s30s40s50s60s70s80s90s100+
mr_mister
237​
Clarrie Grimmett
37​
Sachin Tendulkar
200​
StephenZA
166​
Jacques Kallis
166​
kingkallis
182​
Joel Garner
58​
Glenn McGrath
124​
AndrewB
98​
Curtly Ambrose
98​
honestbharani
96​
Adam Gilchrist
96​
srbhkshk
93​
Gary Sobers
93​
Michaelf7777777
93​
Dale Steyn
93​
himannv
88​
Imran Khan
88​
Teuton
87​
Waqar Younis
87​
ataraxia
86​
Richard Hadlee
86​
Line and Length
85​
Wally Hammond
85​
Fuller Pilch
81​
Malcolm Marshall
81​
anil1405
55​
Keith Miller
55​
trundler
27​
Bill O'Reilly
27​
Red Hill
8​
Archie Jackson
8​
JOJOXI
7​
Mike Procter
7​
Magrat Garlick
6​
Mohammad Nissar
6​
stephen
4​
Barry Richards
4​

Last edited:

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Barry was still a great pick IMO.
No its a terrible pick because now I'm statistically going to be in the bottom half of the draft order for a long time. I wouldn't have picked him if I'd known. Tendulkar is a ticket to early picks every round.