• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Steve Harmison

Steve Harmison for the first Test?

• Total voters

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Discernible examples Aussie or I call revisionism. The only wicket which was quick in the series was Durban day two, which was rapid. The Cape Town test was played on concrete and anyone who dropped short there was dispatched. Harmy would have lasted all of five overs on that.
Well yea i was refering to mainly what occured in Jo'Burg & Durban instead of CT.

Looking at ENG fixtures for the tour, tests are in Centurion, Durban, CT & PE. Centurion & CP are likely to flat i guees. Whats P.E like these days?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
You say "Piece of cloth used to absorb menstral blood" everyday?
Ha, no yo. The meaning is not literal.

If you f*cking your wife/gf & before you stick it. You see the menstral blood, i presume you would say WTF, yuck, bitch get out of the room etc etc right?

In Jamaican dialect the menstral blood is called rass & the women use a cloth (usually tamponds) to clean themselves, so comes the term rassclath.

So in everyday language that term has been elaborated for use in any situation as an expression of surprise, distgust, frustration. This is what the urban dicsh*tandberry doesn't tell you.

Its just a cultural thing, no need to dwell on it..

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Well yea i was refering to mainly what occured in Jo'Burg & Durban instead of CT.

Looking at ENG fixtures for the tour, tests are in Centurion, Durban, CT & PE. Centurion & CP are likely to flat i guees. Whats P.E like these days?
PE is lively, swing and seam aplenty and South Africa don't win there.

Asif got the ball to go round corners there whilst Shoaib bounced the South Africans out on it before crying foul second innings.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ha, no yo. The meaning is not literal.

If you f*cking your wife/gf & before you stick it. You see the menstral blood, i presume you would say WTF, yuck, bitch get out of the room etc etc right?

In Jamaican dialect the menstral blood is called rass & the women use a cloth (usually tamponds) to clean themselves, so comes the term rassclath.

So in everyday language that term has been elaborated for use in any situation as an expression of surprise, distgust, frustration. This is what the urban dicsh*tandberry doesn't tell you.

Its just a cultural thing, no need to dwell on it..
I'm all for a bit of casual misogyny, but **** me you are a class act hey

ripper868

International Coach
Just to be clear, instead of saying "what a surprise" you would instead say, "Rassclath!!!"

You iz uber cool mun.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
PE is lively, swing and seam aplenty and South Africa don't win there.

Asif got the ball to go round corners there whilst Shoaib bounced the South Africans out on it before crying foul second innings.
Ha, good stuff.

But Harmison isn't quality.
When conditions suite although it has been very scare since mid 2004 - he is. I strongly believe given the conditions that ENG are likely to face in SA, if Harmo wasn't retiring he would have a BIG impact, especially given Freddie is retiring.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Indeed. if the rumours about Freddie are true though then we might well see Harmy at leeds. Would be a shame for Freddie to miss the game where the Ashes are won back, mind.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:laugh:

Never has a bowler had so many apologists for the fact that he's only remotely effect on about one in ten pitches.