• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Semi Final 1 - England v South Africa

stumpski

International Captain
Jeez, Broad really flirts with the line doesn't he? I worry when I see that big stride going out.

Howe_zat

Audio File
I tend to forget about the pitching outside leg bit for some reason.

Gotta laugh at Broad firing in a bouncer 'cause he's upset

King Pietersen

International Captain
FFS. It just looked out. Should have reviewed.

Cook's going to throw this away here. Should have reviewed Duminy, and wouldn't surprise me if Bopara comes on to bowl a few now. We'll let SA get away here.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Meh didn't matter. England probably thought Tredwell would have him on a plate soon enough anyway.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
FFS. It just looked out. Should have reviewed.

Cook's going to throw this away here. Should have reviewed Duminy, and wouldn't surprise me if Bopara comes on to bowl a few now. We'll let SA get away here.
Gone now anyway. :D

And I'd be tempted to give Root a bowl today. Less so if we were playing India or SL.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Bowled Tredwell. Never lets England down when he plays, might not be a massive wicket taker, but he always picks the odd one up, and keeps it really tight. SA under pressure now!