• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Union Sim

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Season 3 has just finished on Cricsim. CricketWeb Crabs make their entry to the league proper in Season 4, which should start in a couple of months time (with some enhancements to the Sim in the meantime)

If anyone else would like to sign up to play for the CricketWeb team, please do so!

Himannv

International Coach
Didn't know about the existence of Crabs until long after I got poached. Might consider coming over in season 5 though.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Didn't know about the existence of Crabs until long after I got poached. Might consider coming over in season 5 though.
You have a rego that doesn't really help Asia as well (I think), terrible start to your career. Hope you do terribly this season, ****.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Awta.:p

Would have signed up for the Crabs if i knew i could and there was a possibility of a subbie coming up. Btw, you guys can get Speirz to sign up as he was interested a while back, I think.

speirz

State Vice-Captain
Speirs was a CricketWeb man. Was active in the Dev League. Would be a good signing; and if you don't take him, someone ****'s likely to get him.

Still lurking as well. Who's actually on the wing for you guys? Wouldn't want to take the spot of someone more active, but if it's a weak position I'd be happy to fill the gap.

Athlai

Not Terrible
The wings are cpr and Goughy so moderately active members. Both are capable of playing centre though so you'd fit right in.

Himannv

International Coach
He's not supposed to sign for the Hurricanes. You need to contact the HoR of a club first if you want to sign for them.