• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Union Sim

Majin

International Debutant
0 Rating, I'll have that, if you're not going to be useful you may as well fail spectacularly :cool:

Excellent work from the rest of the boys though.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anyone interested in signing up for this? I'm thinking of staying with the Sharks this season and unless I find a replacement player for me I'll be playing with you guys.

Here's what I signed up with:

Forum Name: Captain
Simming Name: SSD Dong
Provincial Allegiance: Australia (Asia)
Australian Allegiance: Victoria

Position 1: Points: Lock #4 100% Balanced Second Rower

Attacking: 50
Defending: 50
Goal Kicking: 0

Special Ability (only 1 out of):
High Jumper

Daemon

Yeah but I'll have access to the both the Crab's subbie (this thread) and the Sharks as well :p

Though I won't be getting much game time at the Sharks I suppose.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah but I'll have access to the both the Crab's subbie (this thread) and the Sharks as well :p

Though I won't be getting much game time at the Sharks I suppose.
Have some CW pride, the Crabs are going to become the flagship simming team for cricketweb. Here you can become part of a legacy.

Daemon

Have some CW pride, the Crabs are going to become the flagship simming team for cricketweb. Here you can become part of a legacy.
you're one of the reasons I don't want to be part of the legacy ****

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
CricketWeb Players Selected for Provincial Action

Queensland

Kyle Wright - Starting at 15 (Full Back)
Ivan Ryabovol, Mark Phifteenplus (Bench)

Great Britain

Bruce Force, Jake Howe (Bench)

New Zealand

Volt Man (Bench, likely to get game time as only reserve front rower)

Victoria

Likely to select Double Dong (Daemon) as starting Lock Forward

HeathDavisSpeed

Who are the Walleroos anyway, Heef?
The combined QLD, NSW, VIC and WA XV. The individual states are not good enough to compete against GB or NZ, so they have their own championship (with WA combined into the other states so SBI and Tadeusz can get game time)

And for Johnners, here's the link to the QLD discussion forum thread. I'm pretty sure I gave your login access to the QLD subforum, so if you login, you can read it:

Link

Howe_zat

Audio File
The combined QLD, NSW, VIC and WA XV. The individual states are not good enough to compete against GB or NZ, so they have their own championship (with WA combined into the other states so SBI and Tadeusz can get game time)
Pretty unexpected for a place like Cricsim, I could've sworn half the site was from NSW or QLD. Didn't the NSW cricket team have to be split up?

HeathDavisSpeed

Pretty unexpected for a place like Cricsim, I could've sworn half the site was from NSW or QLD. Didn't the NSW cricket team have to be split up?
Most of them are League fans, and of those, a significant number hate Union and have not signed up to RU Sim.