• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rugby Union Sim

Athlai

Not Terrible
Team resource:

1. Quaggas - Os du Toit (loosehead prop, emergency tighthead prop)
2. Voltman - Volt Man (hooker)
3. Centurymaker - Usain Bolt (tighthead prop, emergency loosehead prop)
4. Daemon - SSD Dong ( second rower)
5. Weeman27bob - Bruce Force (second rower)
6. Hurricane - Crossfire Hurricane (flanker)
7. Howe_zat - JHF Howe (flanker, emergency centre)
8. BoyBrumby - Zinzan Brumby (#8, flanker cover)
9. Ripper868 - MA Phifteenplus (half back, emergency fly half)
10. Johnners - Ivan Ryabovol (fly half, emergency centre)
11. cpr - CP Raftery (winger, centre cover)
12. Somerset - SC Somerset (centre, full back cover, emergency wing)
13. Athlai - John Heads (centre)
14. Goughy - Koal Kao (winger, centre cover)
15. Mister Wright - Kyle Wright (full back, centre cover)

16. Majin - Michael Portillio (winger, emergency full back)
17. Phlegm - Sticky PEWS Phlegm (full back)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Really not impressed with Athers eating away at the Spartans from the inside. I've clearly been too accommodating to the lad.
Haha sorry mate but Phlegm is a perfect Crab candidate. Going to do my best to keep the Crabs from being a total laughing stock.

And I hate to ask for more but is there any chance I could get the CW post count ranks for the team I just listed? I can do all the cricsim ones myself but it's a bit trickier over here with only certain friends counting.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Phlegm will be a vastly superior player to Wrighty.

Can't believe you've ruined the Amazing Race. You're dead to me, ****.

HeathDavisSpeed

ore but is there any chance I could get the CW post count ranks for the team I just listed? I can do all the cricsim ones myself but it's a bit trickier over here with only certain friends counting.
Get ****ed. It's two whole threads. This one, and the main Rugby discussion thread. No other threads count.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Team resource + CW post counts as of right now:

1. Quaggas - Os du Toit (loosehead prop, emergency tighthead prop) - 23
2. Voltman - Volt Man (hooker) - 259
3. Centurymaker - Usain Bolt (tighthead prop, emergency loosehead prop) - 4 + 4*
4. Daemon - SSD Dong ( second rower) - 12 + 51*
5. Weeman27bob - Bruce Force (second rower) - 8
6. Hurricane - Crossfire Hurricane (flanker) - 114 + 0*
7. Howe_zat - JHF Howe (flanker, emergency centre) - 22+ 9*
8. BoyBrumby - Zinzan Brumby (#8, flanker cover) - 462
9. Ripper868 - MA Phifteenplus (half back, emergency fly half) - 222
10. Johnners - Ivan Ryabovol (fly half, emergency centre) - 79 + 0*
11. cpr - CP Raftery (winger, centre cover) - 9
12. Somerset - SC Somerset (centre, full back cover, emergency wing) - 275 + 0*
13. Athlai - John Heads (centre) - 21 + 720*
14. Goughy - Koal Kao (winger, centre cover) - 22 +2*
15. Phlegm - Sticky PEWS Phlegm (full back) - 6 + 205*

16. Majin - Michael Portillio (winger, emergency full back) - 8
17. Mister Wright - Kyle Wright (full back, centre cover) - 3

*also on cricsim

http://www.cricsim.com/rusim.php

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
And let him do what you did and recruit from the inside? Took advantage of my better nature. Farny will have to go it alone.
How on earth did I recruit from the inside? Pretty much everything was either on his wall or over msn, and by pretty much everything I mean SFA. He barely even knew CW had a team and was interested in it right away.

I've already stated I'm reluctant to sign or steal away any players but Phlegm is a proper CWer and hardly a prolific player for the Spartans.

Athlai

Not Terrible
If we bring Speriz in the backline is pretty much sorted.

No cover at all for the forwards though, which is a real worry.

HeathDavisSpeed

How on earth did I recruit from the inside? Pretty much everything was either on his wall or over msn, and by pretty much everything I mean SFA. He barely even knew CW had a team and was interested in it right away.
Posts about pinching players, if they'll still be available and mentioning to guys that they wouldn't look out of place in the Crabs squad in the subforum was more than a little bit cheeky.

Goughy's cricsim user name is Rhino and Johnners' is KickATinAlong. Goughy has a few RUSim posts, Johnners has none.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Posts about pinching players, if they'll still be available and mentioning to guys that they wouldn't look out of place in the Crabs squad in the subforum was more than a little bit cheeky.

Goughy's cricsim user name is Rhino and Johnners' is KickATinAlong. Goughy has a few RUSim posts, Johnners has none.
The pinching post was a pun on Crab claws tbh, you'll notice I've used the phrase a lot and tried to recruit no one. (Besides Phlegm, and Gazza (but that was only when he was trying to recruit me (and also that Droos guy now but thats only been in the last 10 minutes after noticing how he doesn't seem to have a team yet and is a forward ))).

Last edited:

HeathDavisSpeed

Yeah, well I was bending the rules letting you stay in the Spartans subforum after you'd signed elsewhere, so your cheek was quite cheeky. Not Chee Quee.

HeathDavisSpeed

Also, I'm not convinced it's entirely fair on the other clubs that you're signing players when you already have 15+ players and they've all got to stick to a list of 15. I'll infract you so hard if you don't start behaving.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Also, I'm not convinced it's entirely fair on the other clubs that you're signing players when you already have 15+ players and they've all got to stick to a list of 15. I'll infract you so hard if you don't start behaving.
I wasn't aware there was anything wrong with signing more players, the number of auto-signed Crabs put us in a different situation. I'll cease and desist.

How many players were signed for season 3 though? Seemed like there was 30ish in every team.

HeathDavisSpeed

Yeah, there should be plenty of players to go round, but S3 contracts opened 18 months ago and there's a number of inactives that were in the squads for S3.

My bigger concern is that Daemon wanted to sign for the Sharks, but I told him he had to sign for the Crabs as you wouldn't have a team otherwise.