• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

reverse sweep- idiotic shot

Aritro

International Regular
Yeah it's been a good run for davado since he made the OP. I'm starting to come around to it.

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
unfortunately yorkshire played 0 reverse sweeps , batted brilliantly and lancashire are in deep trouble.
But on the brightside Tim David
16 or 20 an over fpr the final 5 overs? he'll do it easily

cnerd123

likes this
Now he reverse Bess for 2 more, would have been 4 if not for a great piece of fielding!

0/6 in 2 balls.

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
jennings didnt conform to the 1 chance in 4 theory from memory but even though i cringed everytime he played it , i put it out of my mind as soon as he got awat with it because im going for lancashire. And how well did they play? tim david only has to hit single for victory

davado

School Boy/Girl Captain
jesus. They had it down to almost a run a ball and for some unknown reason stopped batting. Tim david was pathetic. Didnt even have a go.
its a t20 game for gods sake. Have a go.
Why they started blocking it at a run a ball i have no idea.
Bizzare/ Im no longer a lancashire fan. If theyd lost bravely chasing a win, fair enough but i have no idea what that was.
And i wouldnt pick tim david for australia after watching that . He choked . He wasnt even under pressure.
Maybe the fix was in. They cleaned up with bookies is the only explanation i can think of.
i might stick to ladies cricket. They might have more balls

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
jesus. They had it down to almost a run a ball and for some unknown reason stopped batting. Tim david was pathetic. Didnt even have a go.
Bizzare/ Im no longer a lancashire fan. If theyd lost bravely chasing a win, fair enough but i have no idea what that was.
And i wouldnt pick tim david for australia after watching that . He choked . He wasnt even under pressure.
Maybe the fix was in. They cleaned up with bookies is the only explanation i can think of.
Maybe he should have attempted the reverse sweep

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow this is some turnaround mate

Aritro

International Regular
And Dickwella departs in the Pak-SL test attempting a reverse sweep to one that bounced out of the rough and dragging it on.

I'm creeping ever closer to Team Davado tbh