• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Real Life Forum XI

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
IYO, what would you think would be our first XI if we were playing real cricket?

IMO...
1. MA Atherton
2. MS Sinclair
3. PD McGlashan
4. J Neesham (JimmyGS)
5. SJ Singh (SJS)
6. DG Cork?
7. I Pont (Ponty)
8. BJ Taylor (Julian87)
9. JP McNamara (vic_orthodox)
10. MJ McClenaghan
11. TT Davis

Fraz, Social & Goughy to be added, don't know how they play though.

Last edited:

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Surely Richard would be used for the team's media spokesperson, hes not short of an opinion. ;)

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
With Archie MIA these days and SJS actually in the playing XI, I'll bags team historian.

Flem274*

123/5
Didn't Jimmy state a while back he was more of a batsman than bowler these days?

Move him up to six as our allrounder anyway.

DCYE is a top order batsman for his club side iirc.

EDIT: Mitchell McClenaghan and Te Ahu Davis both have posted on forum, they should open the bowling surely? :p

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
What grade does Smiteh play, OOC?

Didn't know Davis & McClenghan post on this forum. Also though Jimmy was a bowling all-rounder.

Flem274*

123/5
What grade does Smiteh play, OOC?

Didn't know Davis & McClenghan post on this forum. Also though Jimmy was a bowling all-rounder.
TeAhuD and Mitch M. Mitch signed on to tell me off and teAhuD was dormant for ages but posted around the same time as McClenaghan after Howsie wanted to know where he was these days.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Mat Sinclair would surely be first pick considering he's posted in the forum before.

bagapath

International Captain
I think I am a great off spinner who can bat at 9. ;) If you insist on seeing me bowl in a real match situation before making up your mind, I am willing to step down and carry drinks for the team.