• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Rashid Khan appreciation thread

who is better

• Rashid Khan

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Shane Warne

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Steve Tikolo

Votes: 8 33.3%

• Total voters

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh c'mon it had to happen, the man may be the oldest teenager ever, but he keeps on tweeking the ball like there's no tommrrow., we need to love him more than any member of our close group of friends and family.

grecian

T20 is not the way we (and I'm using the royal we here) want him to go. Has he got any English ancestors they were a colony once, and he looks a bit like Robbie Williams when he's fat.

I'verated this thread excellent btw, as it obviously is.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Crucial 50 today as well, definitely the better of the two Rashid's in international cricket

ajdude

International Coach
heh this reminds me a bit of mohammad shahzad, wasn't he 17 for about 5 years and then he was all of a sudden 27?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He has a terrific googly. Top-notch. The majority of his wickets coming against associate teams....Would love to see him play test matched. Hope he doesn't fade away after reaching 20 years old.

grecian

Yay was worried I'd jinxed him after 2 seemingly poor performances, but he comes back like the great teenage/middle-aged prodigy he is:)