• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

RossTaylorsBox

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
For a long time people just ignored bikini pics of obviously googled models that looked nothing like each other as a fun gimmick because there was just enough relevant posting.
Didn't stop the absolute losers of the forum pretending the gimmick was real in the hope of getting a new softcore pic.

RossTaylorsBox

TheGreatest was originally a member who intermittently posted here about autobiographies and personal club cricket techniques. More recently the account was taken over by multiple-banned user Firebreaker.

This actually scares me a little bit. Creating an infinite list of multis is one thing, hacking old accounts is a whole other level of 'please go away'.
2FA imo

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what i just thought was weird about it was i didn't see an endgame there

like it wasn't funny, nobody was getting had, it was just... pointless all in all?
Maybe he just gets off on it or something.

He did PM me as well and I'm sure he tried that with others, so there may have been some simping off forum that we're not privy to.

Howe_zat

Audio File
What were the offending posts?
Probably one in the brit pol thread he linked a story about Scotland passing legislation to help trans people by saying ‘Nicola sturgeon wants to be a man’.

Just one example of general recent prick behaviour though. I felt like calling him out for his random unwarranted attack on crib the other day, but for cribbage doing so himself and LT being too much of a coward to apologise anyway.

grecian

Probably one in the brit pol thread he linked a story about Scotland passing legislation to help trans people by saying ‘Nicola sturgeon wants to be a man’.

Just one example of general recent prick behaviour though. I felt like calling him out for his random unwarranted attack on crib the other day, but for cribbage doing so himself and LT being too much of a coward to apologise anyway.
Didn't see it but hard to think of an unwarranted attack on PEWS TBH.