• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question on ban announcements

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
After re-reading the last few pages, I can see the moderation is still the same quality service as paying a provocatively employed worker $10 to work you up to shoot stalagmites at the price of incurable AIDS.
We get paid infinitely less than that so we'll take it as a compliment.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You guys really need to unionise. Get on to CFMEU.

Also feel free to absolutely infract me for that insulting post, I definitely have a craving.

@James explain why your hard working moderators who devote every moment of their spare time to moderate a cricket forum are not compensated for their time? They're so cheap you could pay them with $5 Red Rooster meal deals

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Why hasn't the new itineration of davado been banned yet? If you can't do it then don't be thinking about infractions for me or anyone else if we chase him off our self.

Lord protector.........agree?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Why hasn't the new itineration of davado been banned yet? If you can't do it then don't be thinking about infractions for me or anyone else if we chase him off our self.

Lord protector.........agree?
You have my backing sir

smash84

The Tiger King
Oh, I was trying to figure out who this anthonyalba person was.

It makes sense now.

Shri

Mr. Glass
You guys really need to unionise. Get on to CFMEU.

Also feel free to absolutely infract me for that insulting post, I definitely have a craving.

@James explain why your hard working moderators who devote every moment of their spare time to moderate a cricket forum are not compensated for their time? They're so cheap you could pay them with $5 Red Rooster meal deals
Oh hi. Missed you