• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarter Finals

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
**** me, maybe it's our day.

talking to myself, won't be the first time, Young going off, please, hasn't had a great tournament.

Oh **** it's not young

really being outplayed, thank gawd it's the italians or other teams would go for the throat

chance though, young you're a ****

Last edited:

grecian

Parker your not a ****ing football player:@

Ooh Lawros thinking of doing a Littlejohn type rant about elf and safety, and PC gone mad.

****ing rooney, that was yours

Diamanti was ****e for the irons, he'll do a postiga

I loved how the comm was trying to blame walcott for another shocking Parker pass

great stuff johnson

Coral was going 25-1 on hart scoring with penalty shoot-outs involved i was tempted, but didn't do it.

Last edited:

Scaly piscine

I know this was posted in the first half but Scaly clearly watching a different game to anyone else.
He was poor in the first half. Gave the ball away in dangerous areas a few times and played people onside. Was much better in the second half.

Shrek stayed being crap of course.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Milner was much better than Young. WTF was Roy thinking?

BTW, this is classic Hodgson. Sit deep, don't pressurise, and pray.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Right, penalties approaching with increasing inevitability.

Who's taking them? Who's going to miss?

Rooney, Gerrard, Cole, Young...

grecian

Gerrard, Rooney, Cole, Young, Carroll

gosh we've been ****ing poor, if we make the semis it'll be brilliant and depressing at the same time.

Last edited:

grecian

He ****ing qualified us for this **** Lawro, so let's thank him for being here so we can be outclassed.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Gerrard's been exceptional in this tournament and doesn't deserve to end it by missing a penalty. Which means he probably will.

Can see Young missing too.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
This just feels so much like it's England's night.

Except that it's England, and it's never their night.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Be no justice if England win this.

And I say that as no fan of Italian football.

grecian

This just feels so much like it's England's night.

Except that it's England, and it's never their night.
It feels like Spain Quarters 96 to me, we were outplayed, before penalties getting us through into a semi with Germany.