• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predict and discuss the Future Stars Of Cricket.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
James Taylor, Jonny Bairstow and Steven Finn from an England point of view.

I know Finn has already got games under his belt but he is a raw kid with 50 wickets already, if he carries on developing and steers clear of injury he could get a huge amount of test wickets.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
A lot of good Pakistani names have been mentioned. It's glad to see that someone else rates Umar Amin quite highly too. I think the guy's a tremendously compact batsman and with good application he should achieve a lot.

Umar Akmal is a brilliant strokeplayer and every expert who's seen him - Chappelli, Holding, Cozier - seems to be highly impressed. I'd also have high hopes of Azhar Ali. He looks to be a percentage player with a very good general feel of where his stumps and feet are - a trait not oft found among the younger lot of Pakistan.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
What about Samiullah Khan?

He missed last season with injury but has the best record of all Pakistani domestic bowlers?
Strange to abandon him after 2 ODI's where he didn't look all that bad,from what i have heard

Z-Man

U19 Vice-Captain
I ahte Shahzaib hasan though who seems to be in the selectors good books :@
Shahzaib Hasan flopped in the Faysal Bank T20 Tournament, He missed the three balls in the Super Over completely so I am not expecting to see him soon in the team.
The guy Ramiz Raja (2) is an excellent batsmen, has been in the top scorers and was the top scorer in the T20 tournament. He can be a good addition to the squad after Afridi/Abdur Razzaq leaves as he is a hard hitter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dt8khkq8cF4

Xuhaib

International Coach
Shahzaib Hasan flopped in the Faysal Bank T20 Tournament, He missed the three balls in the Super Over completely so I am not expecting to see him soon in the team.
The guy Ramiz Raja (2) is an excellent batsmen, has been in the top scorers and was the top scorer in the T20 tournament. He can be a good addition to the squad after Afridi/Abdur Razzaq leaves as he is a hard hitter.
YouTube - ‪Man of the Match - Rameez Raja‬‏
Ramiz Raja will be found out by any proper pace bowler he shuffles to much making him an ideal LB candidate though he is the cleanest hitter of the cricket ball I have seen since Yuvraj whether he can do the same to int level bowlers it remains to be seen.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Hammad Azam is also another guy who has serious talent with the bat he needs to stop bowling which is quite ordinary and concentrate just on his batting has the Inzi elegance in his game.

Xuhaib

International Coach
:laugh:

He is ordinary overall tbh, but I will be patient and believe you.
somebody needs to get in his ear and tell him his bowling will never be int standard just concentrate on your batting, I believe he has a lot of batting talent.