• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Comparisons - New Subforum

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I moved all the ones I could find up to about October 2021, I gave up beyond there. I might have missed a few of course.
I reckon we can ask members to post any other threads they find here and the mods can move those when they have the time.

Qlder

State Vice-Captain
Just wondering why @PlayerComparisons was privileged to be given his own sub-forum 😉 but continues to post player comparisons on main forum against the rules and mods don't care?

I only ask as I hate those threads with a passion (eg. ATG player x was crap because averaged 20 in India in 3 innings)

Was happy to never see them and thought that's why the sub forum was created as others felt the same? Failing that, what happened to James saying:
Moving forward, please ensure all threads of this type are created there.

Last edited: