• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Comparisons - New Subforum

Spark

Global Moderator
Moving these threads has really illustrated to me just how much these threads have proliferated in the last year. If i go about 18 months back, before the last Ashes, there'll generally be one or two comparison threads at most and they'll usually have a healthy number of posts. Now there are often 10+ player comparison threads, mostly if not all new, mostly with hardly any posts in them, sometimes with one or two joke threads thrown in and often with duplicates of earlier comparison threads.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
if only there was a way to exclude the subbie from new posts

37 comparison threads with some activity in this month alone

Himannv

International Coach
Good, I finally don't have to think about Kallis. Now if we can get those tour and series threads out of the way somewhere it'll start to resemble some kind of order. Oh, and do something about those random fangirling threads as well.