• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan Tour of South Africa 2018/19

smash84

The Tiger King
29 runs in the last over, probably cost Pakistan the game. There is no batsman with that kind of firepower in the pak lineup

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Great start from Hendricks and Morris. Bowling all over the place and obviously didn’t see what worked well for Pak and what didn’t.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
29 runs in the last over, probably cost Pakistan the game. There is no batsman with that kind of firepower in the pak lineup
Without checking, Asif Ali probably has a better S/R than any of the South Africans. He doesn't muck around.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Dala trying to outdo Hendricks and Morris. Two nothing short balls and one down leg with no fine leg, all go for four. Pak will do this with balls to spare unless Shamsi takes a hatful.

SeamUp

International Coach
Quality ball that. Deserved a wicket. Tough after the start but you probably have to have a slip for your trump card.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Sipamla showed up the 3 experienced domestic bowlers. The 3 of them have been disgraceful.
Seen enough of Hendricks and Dala. A good game for them is going for 40. Morris is playing himself out of the WC and will be Kolpak or a 20/20 merchant, possibly both, before the year is out.

SeamUp

International Coach
Seen enough of Hendricks and Dala. A good game for them is going for 40. Morris is playing himself out of the WC and will be Kolpak or a 20/20 merchant, possibly both, before the year is out.
Same mate. Paterson is in the same category as Hendricks & Dala for me. Your above average domestic cricketer.

I can't see Morris going and he doesn't deserve to. I think there are other options now like Pretorius, Mulder, Olivier, Nortje who they will favour.

I've been reading how quite a few county sides are aggressively pursuing Kolpaks which includes Yorkshire who tried to get Olivier. SoI was thinking who are the candidates and Morris, De Bruyn, Behardien,Cook, Pretorius, Piedt, Klaasen who I can think of who qualify with sufficient caps. Morris will be the main one you got to imagine.

Stefan9

International Debutant
Doesn't kolpak expire with Brexit?

SeamUp

International Coach
Babar's game has grown leaps and bounds. Always thought he would go into his shell but now he can tear an attack apart with beautiful conventional strokes.