• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Oz rumoured to be setting up own version of IPL

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Coincidentally humorous considering basically every other state is sponsored by a local beer company.
Retravision now a local beer company? Only ones I can think of are South Australia (West End) and Queensland (XXXX).

jashan83

U19 Captain
2 Indian companies have picked up the maximum possible stake in Sydney and Perth teams. Now Indian money coming into the Australian League will further force CA to toe BCCI line.
Already the chief of CA said this is not competing with IPL. It is much smaller than that. I see that effect already:ph34r:

Teja.

Global Moderator
2 Indian companies have picked up the maximum possible stake in Sydney and Perth teams. Now Indian money coming into the Australian League will further force CA to toe BCCI line.
Already the chief of CA said this is not competing with IPL. It is much smaller than that. I see that effect already:ph34r:
:laugh: