• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Yorkshire CCC racism crisis thread

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I have engaged with social and LL with utmost sincerity Anil. Call me a troll, whatever. I don't care because your truth is not my truth. But the posts I have made have been made with all the sincerity and good faith I am capable of.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
I have engaged with social and LL with utmost sincerity Anil. Call me a troll, whatever. I don't care because your truth is not my truth. But the posts I have made have been made with all the sincerity and good faith I am capable of.
Yeah, about that.......

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
oh absolutely, i can see you change hearts and minds with that level of sincerity...

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's not what is really being said (I don't know if you read that link), but the genetic distinction between 'races' as currently classified is very weak. Thus much of the links between the 'race' and medicine does not stand up to scrutiny, and is rather a by product of the methods used. That does not mean you ignore what has been done, or ignore race altogether.
Oh I skimmed it, and I know that's not at all what it was trying to say.

Gnske

It's heart-warming to see the change in Gnske tbh. This time last year he was a fully subscribed member of the Hitler youth.......now look at him go!!

This is the power of CW folks, we can bring about change :D
I was rejected FYI for saying Milo Yiannopolous would serve as a good ally.

Gnske

He's a proclaimed hetero now?

Haven't heard anything about the dude since the 16 election, or whenever he said pederasty is a good thing.

social

You know it’s time to close the border when Andrew Bolt is calling on the government to issue Milo a visa

Burgey

I don't care because your truth is not my truth
This is the worst of all of humanity's takes tbh. Worse than veganism and road cyclists in one.

Whenever someone says "I'm telling my truth" they need to be intellectually bopped over long on for six.

There's no your or my truth. There's the truth. Someon says they're telling "my truth" in evidence, they're a shyster.

Gnske is a shyster.

You're all shysters.

Gnske

This is the worst of all of humanity's takes tbh. Worse than veganism and road cyclists in one.

Whenever someone says "I'm telling my truth" they need to be intellectually bopped over long on for six.

There's no your or my truth. There's the truth. Someon says they're telling "my truth" in evidence, they're a shyster.

Gnske is a shyster.

You're all shysters.
My boss heard that exact phrase from someone while this guy explained why he doesn't wear masks anywhere and that COVID is a lie while pouring a bucketload of honey into his Espresso cup.

Burgey

Oh look, it's the Vegan Police. Typically here to try to tell everyone what to do and to make them miserable.

Get in the veggie scraps bin and gum some tofu to death.