• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** Official **World Test Championship : 2021-2023 (New Cycle)

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
(If true) smart of Australia to tank this cycle by getting all their Asian tours out of the way and giving them a chance in the next one

Noumenon

U19 Vice-Captain
Pakistan's home fixtures look formidable. I feel they'd do well in away tours and capitulate at home. Forget the finals, I am not betting on them to finish in top four.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
This is cool.

Yeah it's uneven bug better than the last round and brings some context and prestige. Very good imo. Can be revised further in the future

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
We have another three home Tests against New Zealand next summer. Presumably these will actually count for the first time. :tooth:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah they do. And it will be funny if England nicks that 1-0 or something after losing the series this year. NZ will be fuming the earlier one did not count.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
why would we think the earlier one should count when it was held before the final of the previous cycle?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I just meant it wud be funny if u won a series that did not count but lost the one that did count, that is all. Anyways I dont see any reason why NZ should lose in England but the new year is a new story.

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
I just meant it wud be funny if u won a series that did not count but lost the one that did count, that is all. Anyways I dont see any reason why NZ should lose in England but the new year is a new story.
Won’t be as easy for us next year, the England we played this year was missing a few key players. I can see us crumbling now it finally counts haha.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
NZ's cycle is tougher than last time. SA won't be easy beats in NZ (we've never beaten them in a test series), even if they should have few difficulties accounting for SL and Bangladesh. India will probably be a 0-2, England will be tougher with (presumably) Stokes and Archer back and Pakistan in Pakistan is hard to predict but it's certainly a more difficult assignment than Sri Lanka in Sri Lanka.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes, it is tougher for NZ this cycle. It is the easiest for Pakistan. The schedule could also probably have been devised looking at a Ind-Pak final at the end to fill the coffers.

Flem274*

123/5
Won’t be as easy for us next year, the England we played this year was missing a few key players. I can see us crumbling now it finally counts haha.
I mean, in the test we won we subbed half the team

England simps like dobell dont get to slime in this narrative