• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** Official **World Test Championship : 2021-2023 (New Cycle)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not really. Not celebrating a sport with as much variety of conditions with rotating locations is really short sighted.
Rubbish. The lead up to the final is played all over the world. The final at the Home of Cricket is completely appropriate.

Xix2565

International Debutant
I mean is it really infractable to say WTC Finals at a roulette of Lords/MCG/Ahmedabad/Centurion etc is better than keeping it always at Lords? If anything it'd be good for Test cricket to rotate locations around like WCs.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean is it really infractable to say WTC Finals at a roulette of Lords/MCG/Ahmedabad/Centurion etc is better than keeping it always at Lords? If anything it'd be good for Test cricket to rotate locations around like WCs.
That is not infractable. But you might get irritated and start saying you ****, pile of ****, ****ty posting and all other sort of personal abuses which will lead to infraction.

cnerd123

likes this
A wonderful history where cricket was exclusively played by white men, with women and people of colour were barred from the sport.

The location of the final should rotate. If they want a neutral venue play it in Oman/Malaysia

Xix2565

International Debutant
I mean England don't have a monopoly on the game's history tbh. Of course knowing the ICC they'll try and keep it between the Big 3 and UAE but hopefully it's not as **** as other tournaments rotating.

Burgey

A wonderful history where cricket was exclusively played by white men, with women and people of colour were barred from the sport.

The location of the final should rotate. If they want a neutral venue play it in Oman/Malaysia
The location of your face should rotate.

Preferably to Yemen, given your post suggests you haven' heard of Ranji.

Burgey

Being smaller in hosting logistical scale than a world cup should make it far more accessible to smaller full members or associates
Yeah how awesome would it be to have a WTC final hosted in Romania or Belize or some other joke cricket joint? 18 thumbs up.

Burgey

That is not infractable. But you might get irritated and start saying you ****, pile of ****, ****ty posting and all other sort of personal abuses which will lead to infraction.
Mate if he got angry at this then he wouldn't have lasted even this long on here.

Burgey

Somewhat disconcerting that CricAddict may have been infracted for the things he was posting about earlier. In my experience he's not the sort of poster who engages in that type of discourse.

Moreover, there's nothing at all wrong with pointing out someone is posting junk. I do it to HB all the time (because he constantly posts junk) and I get nothing but thanks from grateful moderators for pointing it out.

cnerd123

likes this
The bright side of England finishing dead last in this cycle (not that it's not bright enough in of itself) is that the ECB might push for Afghanistan, Ireland and Zimbabwe to get involved in the next cycle heh. Give them some teams they can* beat.

*probably won't tho