• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Women's World Cup 2022

cnerd123

likes this
Solid result for Pakistan, so now no team has gone winless in this comp. Great stuff.

West Indies have looked dreadful in their last couple of games after a bright start. Basically every game remaining is a must-win game for at least one of the sides playing! Except for Bangladesh vs Australia I suppose lol.

Himannv

International Coach
Makes a difference when their top 4 does most of the scoring and bats with intent. Good win.

Matthews carries the Windies, especially with the bat. If she gets out, the rest of them don't do much.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
Australia look quite flat out here. I mean, there's nothing much riding on this game, and they're probably trying out combinations, but they look a little off. Can't help but feel that Darcie Brown is crucial to making early breakthroughs. I'm sure that's she in their best XI but rested currently

Wolvaardt playing a gem and Luus looks proactive for South Africa. I've been really impressed with SA this WC. They look a very well-drilled and confident outfit even without Van Niekerk

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That's two disappointing bowling performances in a row for Australia (by their standards, at least). This will be an interesting run chase.

Shady Slim

International Coach
someone else said it before but it's insane how deep this aus batting line up is

you're lucky enough to get out rachael haynes, alyssa healy, beth mooney, meg lanning and ellyse perry, you still have to contend with the likes of tahlia mcgrath and ash gardner

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is Perry injured? Only bowled three overs and now apparent she's batting no higher than six.