• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* Official * WI & Eng tour of Australia

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
England have reeled it back, haven't they?

Chris Jordan playing for England so no total is safe.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is Stoinis moderately effective as a bowler in this format because the batsmen can’t take him seriously?

Preed

U19 12th Man
Can anyone remembervStokes scoring a run in 20/20.Good comeback but with willey and Jordan bowling it is easily gettable

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Curran, Woakes, Rashid, Wood and Topley as 7-11 you feel now. Jordan's going to be kicking his heels in this WC.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sold on stokes as a top order bat in t20I, or Brooks in Aussie conditions, but England have played great cricket this series, so not worth fretting over too much. Never thought ide see sam Curran clutch 2 death overs in a row but anything is possible I guess, great execution from him and the other seamers.

Red_Ink_Squid

Cricketer Of The Year
Curran, Woakes, Rashid, Wood and Topley as 7-11 you feel now. Jordan's going to be kicking his heels in this WC.
I reckon this is probably the best way to go, but depends what they want to do when Livingstone comes back. He could slot in directly for Brook, but not impossible they opt to stack the batting in which case probably Woakes drops out and they look for 4 overs between Livingstone/Stokes/Mo.

Not sure Woakes/Wood will play every game anyway, so Jordan and Willey likely to feature at some stage I'd guess.

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
I reckon this is probably the best way to go, but depends what they want to do when Livingstone comes back. He could slot in directly for Brook, but not impossible they opt to stack the batting in which case probably Woakes drops out and they look for 4 overs between Livingstone/Stokes/Mo.

Not sure Woakes/Wood will play every game anyway, so Jordan and Willey likely to feature at some stage I'd guess.
No way brooks gets dropped after what he did in Pakistan. Moeen, curran and the 4 genuine bowlers give england 6 genuine options, and livingstone's not a better batsmen than brooks.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Solid enough, a little worried about Stokes, and Rashid has been pretty poor since the Windies tour.

Preed

U19 12th Man
Stokes 36 20/20s and no half century not good enough to keep Livinstone out of first game and Rashid seems to have lost the knack of taking wickets