• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in South Africa 2022/23

anil1405

International Captain
Who the hell is the commentator along with Haysman and Pollock? He possesses the ability to put TV viewers to bed in a high voltage T20 clash between these two power packed teams.

SeamUp

International Coach
Markram bringing out his darts again have been good.

Even though this is T20 we have a problem with our spinners ahead of a 50-over WC in Asia in a few months. Maharaj is definitely more reliable than Fortuin & Shamsi.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
I like our approach in this series with the bat. Just keep going for it. If we get out we get out. That is how we should be playing. There is something in this pitch so anything around 200 is competitive.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I did not expect to come back to that scorecard. But the no rounders will have to bowl 12 overs between them now.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Hopefully a fun chase to watch like the other night. But I doubt if RSA can pull off 2 crazy chases in a row. Though, it is the highveld. So guess you never know.

Kenneth Viljoen

International Debutant
Sabc commentators are trash , they were saying West Indies should have had someone who batted through the innings lol stuck in the 2000's