• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies in New Zealand - Nov/Dec 2020

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
WI openers have batted well. Plenty of opportunities to edge one but they haven't.

Jamieson has looked the most threatening, particularly to Brathwaite.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
Hmmm. So, music between overs seems to be a thing now even in test cricket in NZ.

FML.

Planning to go to the test next week. Cant bare 6 hours of some **** ruining my serenity with his boom box.

JOJOXI

Pleasantly surprised, no wickets lost at the close of play, lose a couple of wickets and it is all gloom and doom with Bravo and Dowrich potentially not batting in their normal positions and Brooks having kept all day. That determined effort gives at least some hope with weather a possible issue on day 5, although 319 needed to avoid the follow on so tomorrow is still a big day.

Beamer

What’s the prognosis For Bravo?
Last I heard he has a "mild strain in his achilles tendon" and Dowrich has an injury to the right hand. The medical team are working with both to get them back on the field ASAP.

Will be awful luck if both of them can't bat! Still I have literally never seen Campbell play a tricky session better than that. He was superb. Probably means he will get out early tomorrow with a waft outside off, but so far I am impressed.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hmmm. So, music between overs seems to be a thing now even in test cricket in NZ.

FML.

Planning to go to the test next week. Cant bare 6 hours of some **** ruining my serenity with his boom box.
It's been like that for a few years in NZ. Not as bad as the T20s at least, non-stop cacophany of noise.