• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

That's the worst one of those I've ever seen! "Can we find a camera angle which makes it look like there's a slither of doubt? We can? Then ignore all the other angles showing the ball clearly carrying! Benefit of the doubt, muvva****as!!!

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
That was the worst decision ever in Test cricket from a third umpire. That was shameful.

Last edited:

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
:(

For all the **** I (deservedly) give Indian supporters, if have loved him to have made a ton today.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricbuzz is doing a recap of Tendulkar's 100 tons by putting up small writeups about each of his hundreds every few overs in the commentary. It's just hilarious that they've only just got to no. 25 and because West Indies are so ****, they probably won't even come close to finishing it :laugh:

Last edited:

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Just saw the pujara catch!!!..lord i have to shake my head at that and wonder why we keep getting the short end of the stick where 3rd umpires are concerned? 8-) we've been robbed three times vs Australia in the recent past and now we're being done vs India!!..i mean what was the point of that? we're gonna lose the game anyway so why do that? it's shameful :mad2:

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Kohli the overrated test player gets out exhibiting the same problems: shortfall in temperament and hard hands. But no, go on with your fawning of him.

[I think Kohli will turn out to be a good, not great player, but expectations are way too high for a guy who averages 40 mainly playing tests at home]