• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

Shri

Mr. Glass
Kohli the overrated test player gets out exhibiting the same problems: shortfall in temperament and hard hands. But no, go on with your fawning of him.

[I think Kohli will turn out to be a good, not great player, but expectations are way too high for a guy who averages 40 mainly playing tests at home]
Better player of pace than spin. Will be an asset in away series and a decent bat at home.

WindieWeathers

International Regular
Kohli the overrated test player gets out exhibiting the same problems: shortfall in temperament and hard hands. But no, go on with your fawning of him.

[I think Kohli will turn out to be a good, not great player, but expectations are way too high for a guy who averages 40 mainly playing tests at home]
He's been exposed in all three of the test series we've played against him to be honest!!..home and away!!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
A joke that has been doing the rounds over the past few days. Ranjit Mohan: "No wonder Sachin grew up to become a legendary sportsman and one of the greatest among cricketers. After all his mother's name is Rajini"
Classic.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
Sanjay Manjrekar ‏@sanjaymanjrekar 2m
So much to learn from that Hrithik Roshan interview...
Reply Retweet Favorite More Expand

Damn, Sanjay with the cannon! I like the cricinfo version of Sanjay more than the commentator version

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This means Tendulkar's last test hundred is the one against Steyn bowling that crazy spell at Capetown right? In that case I'm kinda glad he didn't get one here. Thank you, champ