• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The real guy who seems heir to the Laxman throne is Ashwin. He does well to clean up messes and he's got that lazy backfoot game that's not bad on the eye
I was just about to post this :) Exactly, Ashwin's batting can sometimes look ridiculously elegant and comfortable.

smash84

The Tiger King
my guess is that India will scrape to 300 and then WI to collapse under 125.

India to win by 8 wickets.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If the selectors don't drop one of Vijay or Dhawan for Rahane in the SA series, we will be buried.

Vijay/Dhawan | Pujara | Kohli | Rahane | Rohit | Dhoni | Jadeja | Ashwin/Mishra | Bhuvi | Shami/Zaheer | Yadav

This may have a slight chance of doing something there.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
my guess is that India will scrape to 300 and then WI to collapse under 125.
nah, there's enough quality in the WI that they're not going to collapse like a NZ, Aus or Pakistan would.

I think it's more likely that India will easily chase down 350 or something with a couple of cruisey partnerships.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
If the selectors don't drop one of Vijay or Dhawan for Rahane in the SA series, we will be buried.

Vijay/Dhawan | Pujara | Kohli | Rahane | Rohit | Dhoni | Jadeja | Ashwin/Mishra | Bhuvi | Shami/Zaheer | Yadav

This may have a slight chance of doing something there.
Despite all of Manjrekar's pleas, Vijay's on thin ice. I think he'll go soon if he flops in this series.

Shri

Mr. Glass
nah, there's enough quality in the WI that they're not going to collapse like a NZ, Aus or Pakistan would.

I think it's more likely that India will easily chase down 350 or something with a couple of cruisey partnerships.
They just did in the first innings.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Slightly different side, but WI collapsed at least once in each test when they last toured 2 years back to Ashwin and Ojha.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
is the pitch difficult to bat on or has there generally been bad batting?
A bit of both. Bounce has been inconsistent for sure. There has always been at least something for the spinners to work with, but nothing atrocious either. It'll get slower, lower, and flatter as the match progresses I figure.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Has been a good and quiet partnership. 43 at 4.3 an over. Another 75 runs from these 2 might be the deciding factor of the game.