• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in India 2013

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
I wonder how much better (if at all) Tino Best would be if he had a modicum of intelligence. Very sharp and can get movement - a Test average of 37 seems way too high for that.
Did you watch Tino before his comeback? He just wasn't that good.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder how much better (if at all) Tino Best would be if he had a modicum of intelligence. Very sharp and can get movement - a Test average of 37 seems way too high for that.
Sprays it around a lot. His opening spell today wasn't good either... Half his deliveries were on the pads. If he tightens up his line without losing pace, then he'll be good... As you said, he dies get some movement

smash84

The Tiger King
An average of 37 puts Tino Best firmly in the Ishant Sharma league

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Did you watch Tino before his comeback? He just wasn't that good.
Well, his first run was in 2004ish. I was 9 years old. So no, didn't see him back then. And tbh my post was getting at why I think he hasn't performed that well.

JontyPanesar

U19 Vice-Captain
The real guy who seems heir to the Laxman throne is Ashwin. He does well to clean up messes and he's got that lazy backfoot game that's not bad on the eye

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The real guy who seems heir to the Laxman throne is Ashwin. He does well to clean up messes and he's got that lazy backfoot game that's not bad on the eye
Haha, I was thinking just that, but more because they both have that tall but not very athletic look.