• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's concerning that the West Indies have been rather good and are still getting stuffed as it stands. Not much going their way.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
It just feels so wrong that I'm sitting here at work like 3 kms away from the stadium on the first day of the Summer.

Listening to ABC Radio though equals win.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Is Richie sounding noticeably more ocker to anyone else, or have I just been living in England for too long?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Half ton up for Punter too. Much more confident about one of these boys tonning up than the other.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That was because we had one huge storm that took out half of The Gap in Brisbane, and a **** load of rain fell.
Oh yeah and it just shows much atmospheric conditions affect pitch prep. People should remember that before going after the groundsman too hard.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Rather sad seeing the Windies getting dicked, bowled pretty well up front, unlucky not to get Katich and had a few close calls with Ponting as well. Aus will have batted them out of the game by tea.

Oscillatingmind

U19 Cricketer
They windies did bowl pretty well mostly, anything slightly off however was a four or a six. Unlucky really not to have gotten another wicket, but eh.

Loves me some cricket. 1/223 at tea, WOO.

Jakester1288

International Regular
I missed Ponting's 4 and 6 in the last 5 balls, because I had taped it cus I had to go outside and do something, then I could skip ads when I came back. Turns out my recording time was wrong, I'm such a knob. Devo as now.

Punter and Katich to still be there at tea.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dont really have too much faith in this Aussie lineup (Watto failing as opener - gee what a surprise!) so I hope that Kat and Ponting rid themselves of their habit of failing to convert starts

Pitch looks great to bowl pace on with plenty of pace and a bit of movement. However, the Windies will be absolutely stuffed if they dont get a few wickets soon

BTW, how the **** did Langer get a job in television? Having said that, he does compliment the politically correct drones around him

If there was ever any doubt, now is the time to put Channel 9 on mute

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah what a surprise alright about Watson.

I AM SICK OF SELECTORS THINKING THAT ODI FORM HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH TEST MATCHES.

Watson is not one of the six batsman in the country in the longer format of the game. FACT (IMO).

Love Ponting in the first innings of a Test Series.