• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is a joke. Windies kidding themselves, Australia taking the mickey.

Watson with a sedate 50(26).

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Pretty awesome hitting from the Australian openers.

So long to a horrible summer of cricket. Please never allow the West Indies or Pakistan back unless they can play like a reasonably competent side. International cricket has lost more fans than it has gained over the past three months.

pasag

RTDAS
I think we can win a T20 World Championship with this team. That's the first time I've ever really felt that way.

Oh and flawless Summer!

Burgey

I think we can win a T20 World Championship with this team. That's the first time I've ever really felt that way.

Oh and flawless Summer!
Can give it a shake I think.

Where do people think Warner sits as a T20 world XI player? Must surely be in the argument.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The final nail went into the Channel 9 commentary coffin today. After the first over, Tony Grieg actually recommended Warner for the Test team. And Shane Warne agreed.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Yeah, just insulted it the whole night. Absolute crap, really wish something would be done about it. Disgrace. Still love the Saffies comms the most I think.

If the T20 WC was in Aus, we'd be massive favourites. But I still have big doubts for us overseas. Meh.

Copeland 4 Tests, etc.

Top_Cat

The final nail went into the Channel 9 commentary coffin today. After the first over, Tony Grieg actually recommended Warner for the Test team. And Shane Warne agreed.
The whole 'Player of the Summer' bit was cringeworthy TV.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Can give it a shake I think.

Where do people think Warner sits as a T20 world XI player? Must surely be in the argument.
I'd pick him in my side. Love watching him bat, he's one of the players in World Cricket that I go out of my way to make sure I watch, same with Shaun Tait. I really do enjoy watching the Australian's in T20 cricket. Exciting with the bat with guys like Warner and Watson, and then when everyone's fit an attack of Tait, Lee, Johnson and Nannes is a mouth watering prospect.

dikinee

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
How stupid did the 9 commentators sound after trying to talk up the WI total as being competitive and the run chase as being a "tricky" one.

How good is Warner when he`s running hot. He made Wato look like a slug when actually he had a strike rate of about 180. At one stage there Warner was striking at 320, amazing stuff.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
K Roach economy for the series 15.75 runs per over.
In limited overs cricket, he is not nearly quick enough to bowl so inconsistently. Needs to be building pressure, we've seen with Johnson how 145-150kph will be punished if inaccurate. Whereas Tait who is consistently over 149kph can offer a few more loose balls without them getting hit.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How stupid did the 9 commentators sound after trying to talk up the WI total as being competitive and the run chase as being a "tricky" one.

How good is Warner when he`s running hot. He made Wato look like a slug when actually he had a strike rate of about 180. At one stage there Warner was striking at 320, amazing stuff.
Was 40 off 10 IIRC. Just incredible stuff.

Craig

World Traveller
The Hobart T20 wasn't even live in Queensland. I didn't bother with last night.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
Would take him over North :ph34r:.

Should very seriously be in the ODI team though.