• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies In Australia

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Great day of cricket, excitement from all. One of the more brutal centuries ever witnessed, Gayle sometimes enters this zone that every ball looks destined for six.

McKay to take a 5fer.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So either Gayle is scoring on a tough track here and proving he's not a flat track bully, or this is flat.
Or Australia bowled **** to him when he was in tremendous form on a pitch with consistent bounce.

I think it was the latter, though I listened to most of it rather than watched it, as I was in the pool.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Tremendous day of cricket to watch. Some of Gayle's hitting awesome.

Also was seated behind the fella with the T&T flag, so the world was treated to my ugly mug on TV.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Gayle. What a legend. Was so good to watch.

Really hope the Windies can post a competitive total with Sarwan chipping in for a bit