• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Tokyo 2020 Summer Olympics

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Hockey vs soccer. As someone who values high skill and interesting viewing, there is no comparison. Hockey is soccer done more interestingly.
Such a Stephen post. I don’t mean that as an insult dude. Never change.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The third umpire in the women's hockey is woeful. She makes Bucknor look like an accurate judge. Not complaining of bias either, she's completely missed obvious things from both sides.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Just got up to the news that GB have missed out on medals all morning in the pool, Andy Murray has withdrawn and Jade Jones is knocked out early. It's still early days but there's no medals at all so far. Time to lower expactations...

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see Aussie male swimmers are doing what they do best and spudding it up in finals. Happy for the Tunisian fella, obviously but the two also-rans from down here in that race would have had more spent on them at the AIS than the entire Tunisian GDP. Woeful. Same with the young fella who qualified fastest in the 400IM, coming up with Bronze. Come on, they do this every Olympics and under perform. And to see people celebrating like they've won, ffs. The dead set worst of the "every kid gets a trophy" generation.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
And Barty, eh? As soon as it's for her country not herself. Gone first round, Embarrassing.

Howe_zat

Audio File
The skateboarding really is from another culture. I've just seen a bloke with earbuds in land his trick and then coast around on his board while getting his phone out of his pocket.

Quite a lot of guys going straight into the concrete too. I wonder if anyone's smashed their phone yet.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Just got up to the news that GB have missed out on medals all morning in the pool, Andy Murray has withdrawn and Jade Jones is knocked out early. It's still early days but there's no medals at all so far. Time to lower expactations...
Murray is still in the doubles, might not have expected to win the first round there so now he did he focuses on that

Spark

Global Moderator
How do you not know about the one rider who has been leading the race basically the whole time

Spark

Global Moderator
No radio and an incredibly stupid coach
Can see a job advertisement opening up for the Dutch team director with "must be able to count to three" on it. Though they were probably already cooked by then, letting the break get to 10 minutes is madness