• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
They're scoring at a good run rate here. If they bat the overs they win.

These two have looked very solid amidst the string of batting failures from some of the vastly more experienced players.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I gave up on them a few years back. Used to like listening to them when England weren't playing. Then when they actually commentated during an English game they became absolute wankers.
Gave them a go once during an Ashes match and they just came across as clueless idiots who had no ****ing clue. Gave up after that.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That Watson wicket, how rare is that, right arm coming around the wicket to a lefty, swinging it in and getting an LBW. Almost impossible to get an LBW like that, fair effort.

Last edited:

dumastudetto

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Gave them a go once during an Ashes match and they just came across as clueless idiots who had no ****ing clue. Gave up after that.
There's really nothing worse than listening to clueless punditry. The problem is so few people understand the game of cricket properly. So they have an inability to discuss the intricacies of the game with the necessary level of intelligence to educate and inform the audience. Personally I think I would be brilliant on TMS but I don't have the time.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
I think it will be cheesy if Australia get any wickets from aiming at the crack and successfully getting an unplayable ball. I remember being dissapointed when Graham Smith's resistance was ended by a crack some years ago.

91Jmay

International Coach
There's really nothing worse than listening to clueless punditry. The problem is so few people understand the game of cricket properly. So they have an inability to discuss the intricacies of the game with the necessary level of intelligence to educate and inform the audience. Personally I think I would be brilliant on TMS but I don't have the time.
Ahh this is to much. Went to far and ruined some solid troll.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Worst kind of clueless idiots, those ones who haven't got a ****ing clue.
Haha, I just re-read that. You're spot on, I may have repeated myself! I think I meant the last part to be more along the lines of them not being funny either. I got lost in a red haze when they were mentioned.

91Jmay

International Coach
Aahahaa great review that from Root. All the talk of him apparently looking really solid and for some reason impressing people, scores **** all and chases a wide one again