• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hoping Carberry can rack up a decent score here - an old International Cricket Captain favourite.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So sick of this series. Even when I don't set my alarm especially I wake up early when I know it's on.

****ing Jono

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So I'm in Fiji, and I've heard I've missed two things:

1. Watson make a gutsy ton to set the game up, and
2. Malcolm Marshall is terrorising the visitors.
**** Malcolm Marshall. Hamish Marshall could terrorise these visitors, and not just because of his incredibly curly hair.

dumastudetto

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Jesus christ man. We still need way more than the highest chase ever from now. Lets be happy to survive the day.
This is sport. Anything can happen and we're looking comfortable out there so far. And we still have two of the best batsmen in the world to come in KP and Bell.

dumastudetto

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
If England win I will direct debit you £100, if Australia win you send me £5.

Deal?
NO DEAL

I backed England to win at 50/1 some 40 minutes ago. While Aussies are currently 1.14 on Betfair so if I wanted that fiver so badly I could get it for a £36 stake. :)

(FYI England are currently 27/1 on the exchange odds have almost halved)