• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Today really was a shocking effort from England. Yes the game was a forgone conclusion but you'd expect that they'd hang around until lunch at least.....

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
YESSSS!

Great work to finish it off so quickly this morning. 180 and 120 is pretty poor and England would quite rightly be very disappointed, but Australia bowled much better this test.

And 6 to Rhino.

He's definitely ok.

Man of the Match? Probably Mitch for the first innings demolition job and runs...

Last edited:

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Brilliant. Great performance. Almost forgot what it was like to have pride in my cricket team. Johnson, Hussey and Harris take bows.

Pothas

Well that was pathetic.

Well played Australia, Johnson, Harris and Hussey were all superb.

Really hard to call the rest of the series though, England can certainly still win in it.

Spark

Global Moderator
I was expecting a repeat of Headingley 09, with Bell and Prior or Swann to smash belligerent cameos, and that it'd take us until just after lunch to wrap it out. To wrap it up before drinks is quite something.

Surely MOTM has to be Johnson. You have to remember the 62 he scored first dig too.

Zinzan

Amazing, momentum is everything when these two sides play, shades of 2009 already.

The Ashes is cricket

vcs

Johnson vs. Hussey for MoTM is very close. I'd give it to Johnson, for the sheer match-turning oomph that he provided in this match. But **** me, Hussey has been sensational this series.

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah mom for Johnson. In another match Hussey or Harris would be a shoe in though. Great performances.

vcs

Now that we know that these sides are closely matched, let's hope the last two Tests are like some of the Ashes 2005 Tests or the ones between India and Australia earlier this year.

Pothas

Got to be Mitch, as mentioned those runs were really crucial. If Australia had been all out for under 200 in the first innings things could have been very different.