• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Third Test at the WACA

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The thing is whatever England get bowled out for we know the Aussie top order is extremly vulnerable anyway and they could easily be 30-3 in their 2nd innings.

JBH001

International Regular
Nice to see Mitch back in the wickets and it's great to see Australian fighting back hard. I'd rather see a competitive Ashes than a one-sided hiding like Adelaide. Pity I can't watch it atm though. My girl flatmate has a girl-friend over and they are watching girlie movies. *sigh*

Her mate's pretty hot though...

Stapel

International Regular
The thing is whatever England get bowled out for we know the Aussie top order is extremly vulnerable anyway and they could easily be 30-3 in their 2nd innings.
Hey, isn't thta a bit premature?

Anyway, what is the pitch supposed to do over the next few days? Is there a fair chance of huge 2nd innings scores? Or is a result the inevitable outcome?

hazsa19

International Regular
England bowlers looked pretty knackered yesterday. Think they needed a day and another sleep tbf.

Australia right on top.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will feel a whole lot more confident once we actually take these final 3 wickets. Give Watto/Smith a crack after tea imho if Harris/Johnson can't crack it before tea.